MVO2 (Combined cardiopulmonary exercise study)
Your study is scheduled in our office on__________ at ___________
Please plan to be in our office for a minimum of 2 hours.
Preparation for this study is:
1. Wear loose, comfortable exercise clothes. Bring a change of clothes if you would like - women, please wear a bra of some kind.
2. Wear appropriate shoes for running such as tennis shoes, running shoes or walking shoes. DO NOT WEAR loafers, sandals, slip-ons or heels.
3. If your hair is long, bring something to hold it back.
4. If you currently are on asthma medications, check with us prior to test date to determine if you should take them before your appointment.
5. Eat a moderate meal 2 - 3 hours prior to the test, we don't want you to arrive too hungry, nor too full.
6. As with the PFT, please do not wear any lipstick, perfume, cologne or colored nail polish.
7. No coffee, chocolate tea or soda at least 6 hours prior to the test (NO CAFFEINE)
24 hours cancellation notice is required!